My Weight Loss Progress

loss/wQkDC31/">

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Better Late Than Never

After being on campus all day until 5 pm, I hardly felt like working out yesterday, especially with no one to work out with. After playing SIMS and watching American Idol (I only watch to laugh at the real horrible singers!), I decided that I should get up and do my Biggest Loser dvd at 10:30 at night!!! Although it was late, I felt like late exercise is better than no exercise at all!!! But, I think I’m going to do some research on when is the best time to do exercise….is there a good time or even with my late exercise I’m effective?

Yesterday was definitely a balancing act, that I didn’t do so good at….me and Clevon got  our schedule’s mixed up and I was stuck with no lunch and forced to live off a granola bar and a Special K bar for lunch!!! I sooooooo wanted to raid the vending machine but, I resisted the temptation!!! Thursday will be a better day but, it should be easy because I don’t have class until 2!!!

I just want to do as good as I possibly can so that I can look back on the last few weeks…whether I lose 2 lbs or 20 lbs…and say I tried my best!!! If I try I will be proud of myself….I’m going to try to do the Biggest Loser twice today because there’s a big snow storm coming through (I hope lab gets cancelled!!!!) .

I can’t wait to see how I look four months from now!!! I’m finding really fun ideas and lots of good success stories from reading other blogs and watching television programs that pertain to my struggle!!! Keep the feedback coming….it’s my fuel!!!
113 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment