My Weight Loss Progress

loss/wQkDC31/">

Friday, January 28, 2011

I bought a Wii and the Wii Fit!!!! Super excited!!! I’ve played the Wii fit before, while at home for vacation with my mom but, I have the Wii Fit Plus….basically that means now it tracks how many calories you burn along with a lot of new games and cool gadgets. I could hardly wait to get home and open up the box and play, I even slipped on studying for my test (bad I know) But, all in all I’ve really been enjoying it. Yesterday I decided I would do my Biggest Loser DVD and play the Wii for two hours!!! I was extremely tired but, I burned A LOT of calories!! My goal is to use the Wii as just extra exercise and not rely on it solely…mostly because while you do burn calories…it takes a lot longer to burn them playing some games than playing others.

My weekend plans consists of getting a head start on my homework…getting my hair done (AN ISSUE THAT IS STILL DRIVING ME ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!!!) …………and relaxing. I’m in the weekend challenge so I’m determined to not let the weekends be a deterrent in my weight loss plan. Wednesday, I weighed myself and I was down another 2 lbs since Saturday!!! I weigh myself again this Saturday and I hope I lost or maintained!!! See you for my Monday Milestones…have a great weekend!!!!

106 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll see great results with your weigh in. I have the wii fit too, but unfortunately it's collecting dust in the corner of my family room. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a Wii FIT but I exceeded the weight limit. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I'm looking forward to yours and my Monday Milestones.

    Peace and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog!! I love the Wii Fit!! I use to play it all the time but haven't been on it since I moved last April. I know.. it's sad.. You definitely can get hook on the Wii and before you know it, several hours have past. That's a good thing because you burn so many calories. Good luck and enjoy your Wii Fit!

    ReplyDelete