My Weight Loss Progress

loss/wQkDC31/">

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Breakthrough!!!


Today we had a snow storm and it would have been easy for me to stay in bed and do nothing. But I woke up early and spent the majority of the day running around while babysitting my little brother and sister. I was a nervous wreck by the time I left the jungle, better known as my father’s house. Once again I had a decision to make. I could go home and sleep like I desperately wanted to do or I could stick to my commitment and head to the gym. To the gym I went and I felt more energetic than I did before I went there. I feel good about myself and I am going to continue to commit to myself.

I’ve received tons of positive reinforcement and small amounts of negativity and doubt. But, regardless I’m doing this for me. I’m having a breakthrough!!! I read an awesome quote today:

It feels good to prove people wrong but, even BETTER to prove yourself RIGHT!!!!

I’m adopting that as my motto for this journey!!! Eager, excited, and elated for my new lifestyle!!! 122 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up! I did my Zuumba workout today before work and when I get off it's time for jogging with my wi fit and some ab work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I'm rooting for you and I know you can do it!

    Much love to ya
    Jiordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY never mind what HATE HERS say, ignore them to they fade away!!!!! I stole that from the TYRA show go Ashley!!!!

    ReplyDelete