Today is the day that I present the results of my goals for the week and whether I was successful or failed miserably…so let’s recap my goals and see how I did (results in RED):
1. Eat no more than 1700 calories in a day: My calorie totals for the week were as follows: Mon-979, Tues-1360, Wed-1555, Thurs-1930, Fri-1448, Sat-1266(But that doesn’t count my kiddie portion of spaghetti and 6 Jell-O shots I took after my school beat our rival!! They weren’t strong bc anyone who knows m knows I am not a drinker! But, I don’t know what my calorie intake as including this!) Sun-1564
So….all in all I succeeded but, Thursday and possibly Saturday were not good days!!!
2. Do some kind of exercise EVERY SINGLE DAY: SUCCEEDED!!!!! I walked outside two days…went to the gym two days…and did my Biggest Loser dvd three days!!! Checkmark for me!!!
3. Write down every single thing I eat in my food journal: SUCCEEDED!!! I wrote down every single thing I ate from a tablespoon to a cup!!!
4. Bring a lunch and a snack to campus so; I don’t starve myself for the week: This one is a toss up…I forgot my lunch, in the car that my boyfriend took back home, on Wednesday and I was pretty hungry on campus but…I had my Special K bars so I ate that and a granola bar and that helped a lot. The other days I either didn’t have class or I had a late class so, no lunch was needed. But, a healthy snack was in my purse each day!!!
5. Weigh myself on Saturday: SUCCEEDED…I weighed in at 239…down 2 lbs…a bummer but, two is better than zero or a gain!!!
6. Use every opportunity to be more active whether it means get up and wash the dishes or clean up the house: SUCCEEDED…I made an effort to more active in my day to day life….washed the dishes everyday and made sure I just moved so, I was not just sitting in the bed watching TV!
My goals for this week are:
Ø Eat no more than 1600 calories in a day! Down 100 from last week because it wasn’t that hard for me to maintain that goal!!
Ø Exercise every single day!!! Exercise twice a day at least two days out of the week!!!
Ø Write down how many bottles of water I drink along with the food in my journal!!
Ø Bring my lunch and snacks to campus; be active as much as possible and weigh in on Saturdays!
Last week was pretty good but, this week I want to push harder, choose my calories smarter and get more sleep!!! Thanks for all your support. I’m starting a new challenge…more details coming soon, along with a link!
110 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!